Red at Sea

Red left behind everything she knew in Kansas City...and is venturing around the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship. Read about her adventures and personal experiences while aboard the Norwegian Jade.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wild in Acapulco


It was a wild Thursday night in February. The Norwegian Jade, my new ship, was on an overnight in Acapulco, Mexico. The Cruise Staff and I decided to go out to a club on the beach, Paradise. Yeah…it was Paradise that night, but the next day was HELL. This club was awesome. It was all open, right on the ocean and had tables to dance on…just my style. They were bumpin’ dance music all night long…’til the wee hours of the morning (6 a.m. to be exact). I, myself, started drinking tequila shots, but paired them with Coronas…and thought that was a good choice, because beer is not as bad as mixed drinks. Well, what I forgot was that 3 tequila shots into it…was enough. Enough…is an understatement. I had so much “liquid courage” that I proceeded to recruit a friend of mine to bungee jump with me. The bungee tower was literally right next to the bar…which was perfect for those crazy drunk tourists…like us. I’m deathly afraid of heights, but that night I was ready for some adventure. I actually bungeed off of a 50 meter (I don’t know the height in feet) platform into a pool…wow…what a night to remember. I have pictures and a video to prove to all of you when I get home. I can’t wait to show you my first bungee jump…I have a feeling this won’t be my last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dara said...

I am so proud!

7:36 PM  
Blogger SimplyWeber said...

That's it! I'm dissolving TDL and joining the cruise lines. That's a ton of tech on a boat that big, I'll fit in just fine!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very informative and great.very inspiration blog.!
Manufacturer of Sandstone

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home