Red at Sea

Red left behind everything she knew in Kansas City...and is venturing around the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship. Read about her adventures and personal experiences while aboard the Norwegian Jade.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Giving Thanks!



I experienced my first Thanksgiving away from home this year...hopefully this will be my first an last Thansgiving away from home! After 9 weeks of being away from home, this was the first time I experience homesickness...I really missed KC and being with my family! Next year I think I'll be somewhere where I can fly home and share the holidays with the fam. Believe it or not...I'm missing the snow. The 80 degree sunny weather is getting quite repetitive.

On Thanksgiving, we were in Kauai and shared a Thanksgiving feast of greasy goodness at JJ's Broiler right on the beach. After we stuffed our faces full of chicken wings, chili cheese covered potatoe skins and french fries, we headed out to the beach to play some beach volleyball...or in Kansas it's otherwise known as sand volleyball.

Enjoy the pictures from my Thanksgiving. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Please keep in touch. I'd love to hear from everyone during this tough holiday season.



Love you all,
Megan "Red"

1 Comments:

Blogger Dara said...

I know what you mean about the weather. LA weather is amazing but I need seasons. For three years it has never felt like the holidays because it is freaking 70 degrees in the middle of Dec.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home