Red at Sea

Red left behind everything she knew in Kansas City...and is venturing around the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship. Read about her adventures and personal experiences while aboard the Norwegian Jade.

Friday, September 29, 2006

"I'm leaving on a jet plane..."

Friends at Charlie Hooper's


I just got the call from NCLA, you know...the company I'm working for? Little did I know that when my license, MMD, came in, THEY would call me! I'm so stoked. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Hawaii and begin my adventure aboard one of the largest cruise ships in Hawaii, The Pride of America.

The Pride of America wasn't the ship I initially wanted to work aboard at first, but I think all things happen for a reason...and I know I'm going to have a great adventure...no matter what! Watch out Hawaii, because Red is coming!

I'm glad I got to stay here in KC for a few weeks and see people. It was a good break from the crusty Piney Point training I endured for 4 weeks. This was just what the doctor ordered. Now, I'm more than ready to spread my wings and hurry to Hawaii to entertain those guests.

Please stay in touch!

Keeping it all in the Family (Cousins...that is)




Mini Moped Time (Andrew modeling on a moped)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home