Red at Sea

Red left behind everything she knew in Kansas City...and is venturing around the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship. Read about her adventures and personal experiences while aboard the Norwegian Jade.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hawaiian Adventures



So...I know it's been awhile, but I'm back on the bandwagon and blogging again. I'm sorry I've kept you waiting so long. I have so many stories to tell...so I'll have to write lots and lots.

First off, ship life is amazing. I compare it to college without the responsibility of studying anything. All you have to do is show up to work the next day. Though, I do have to admit I'm having an awful time keeping up with the boozers. But don't fret...I'm definitely trying to keep up! Eek! You should've seen my bar bill. It's dangerous, because you put your bar tabs on your ship ID card...and if you don't keep track you get your bill at the end of the 2 weeks and scream...just like I did yesterday when I found out I had spent nearly $200 on alcohol! Oh MY GOD!

"What's wrong with Red?," you ask. Well, funny thing is...it's about the only thing we can do here besides hook up with people. But that's questionable as well because there are so many love triangles here. The more and more I get to know people, the more and more I've learned to stay away from the opposite sex. Though, to be honest it's very hard...when you're hormones are ragin' and the boats a rockin'!



Basically, I'm livin' la vida loca on the Pride of America. Stay tuned for more stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home