Red at Sea

Red left behind everything she knew in Kansas City...and is venturing around the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship. Read about her adventures and personal experiences while aboard the Norwegian Jade.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Surprise...

Yesterday (Friday), I was called into the Cruise Director's office. I was so afraid I thought that I was in so much trouble. Everytime that she talks to me...I've been in trouble...so I thought this was no different of an occasion. I went in there on Friday afternoon and Shona, the cruise director on the Pride of America, informed me that she received an e-mail from the corporate office in Miami and they were demanding that I transfer to the Pride of Hawaii to act as the Administrative Hostess.

This is definitely exciting and scary at the same time. I'm excited because after 9 weeks of working for this company I've been promoted to a management position. I'm scared at the same time because I'm shipping over to a new ship where I don't know anyone and I have to start all over from scratch! Especially during xmas time...I really wish I could spend it over here. I have created my family over here on the America.

I'm supposedly replacing the Admin Host on the Hawaii for 2 weeks while he's on vacation...though, everyone I've talked to thinks I'll be stuck on the ship...we'll see. Hopefully my vacation dates won't change and I'll be home soon to see all of you.

I love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas! Cheers!
Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home